Sunday, April 24, 2011











Liz & Eddie's Wedding day

Dearest Liz,
Just wanted to thank you for letting my team and I be a part of your very special day. It was truly a pleasure enhancing you and your maids beauty on your wedding day. What a great group of friends and family you have! It was a delight to be around them and I hope you were pleased with the final results. We did our utmost to make everyone happy.











Hi, Fabiola.  Thank you so much for all your help and expertise.  Everyone looked great and were very happy.  I was stressed and felt really self conscience that day, but you made me feel great after all you did.  Thanks again.
 Liz



Studio Millet




Professional Photography Service Studio

Special Thanks to the crew:
Nedjetti Harvey
Diana Calle

No comments:

Post a Comment